Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dear Hungary, I am staying.


Hey you all my beloved fans!                                             March 9, 2012

I apologize for not telling you officially until now but I made my decision to teach in Miskolc for next year. This place has truly been one of God's greatest blessings to my life, where I have not been so challenged, empowered, convicted, and grown so much in my walk with Jesus that I could not think of a better way to spend my next school year.
Not to mention how much more I can deepen and strengthen the relationships I have made here and continue my ministry with my students and at the orphanage!

I realized word got around when a fellow teacher from my organization wrote on my Wall and I felt terrible that you probably didn't hear my decision from me first.

But I am so thrilled to think of what more God can do in this city through me and the precious Hungarian people that I come into contact with, people that I can show love, the Father's joy, and real the real peace and light that comes only from knowing Him.
I am interested in starting a English Club at Frater and doing a real consistent, intentional bible study with some of my students too. 

xoxo
Happy Women's Day to all! (international holiday not celebrated by the U.S. I'm not sure why...)

Love, Baby Abs
Sarah Grace Welbourn sgwelbourn@gmail.com
Mar 9
to me
I already knew abou this! No one spoiler alerts anything for me about your life. Unless you have a boyfriend or are adopting a highway or something. I didn't know about that. Are you?
 
Well, it makes my heart heavy to have you so far away...but I am so happy for you!
You are my girl.
Love,
Sarah
Joan Welbourn joanwelbourn@gmail.com
Mar 9
to me
Dear Abs,
Everyday is women's day!  (not really).  Love you, Mom
Mark and Maria Welbourn mnm.welbourn@gmail.com
Mar 9
to me
That's great Abby. I am so happy for you. Wish we could see you this spring. Hope you can visit this summer. Love you! mark

No comments:

Post a Comment